The Evil Eye is a curse that can be cast on someone from a distance. It is believed to cause misfortune and bad luck.
The Evil Eye is believed to be cast by someone who envies or hates the person they are casting it on. The eye can be cast with the use of a physical object, or just through a look of hatred.
What Are Some Of The Alternative Names For The Evil Eye?
The evil eye is an ancient belief that a person can give you the evil eye. The most common belief is that the person does this by looking at you and wishing you harm.
There are many different names for the evil eye. Some of them are: jalousie, mal de ojo, and ayin ha’ra.
Perform Dua’s or Prayers to Protect Yourself from Harm & Evil Intervention
A Dua is a supplication, a prayer or invocation, made to Allah for the fulfillment of one’s desires. The following are some Duas which can be recited to protect oneself from evil eye:
- Allahumma inni as’aluka khayra maa sharrataha wa khayra ma qataltaha wa khayra ma qaabiltaha wa khayra ma taqabbaltaha, wa an tawwabu ilaika.
- I seek refuge in Allah from the male and female devils and from the evil eye of people and animals.
- O Allah! I ask you for the best of what You have bestowed upon me (or given me), and I seek refuge in You from what
Dua For Protection From Evil Eye
The evil eye is a curse that can cause anything from a mild inconvenience to death. It is believed to be the result of envy, jealousy, or simply the malevolent glare of someone who wants you to suffer.
The dua for protection from the evil eye is an Islamic prayer which has been used for centuries and is still in use today. The prayer asks God to protect us from the evil eye and all its effects. you also recite How to Control Your Husband with a Powerful Dua.
There are many ways to protect yourself from the negative energy of the Evil Eye by reciting prayers, meditating, or wearing protective items. One of the simplest ways is by reciting a special prayer known as Du’a Al-Nasr.
Procedure To Perform Dua For Protection From Evil Eye Step By Step
Many people do not know that it is necessary to perform du’a for protection from the evil eye. The following is a step-by-step guide on how to perform this du’a:
- Start by saying “Bismillah, Allahumma ighfir li warhamni warhawni wahdini warzuqni” or “In the name of Allah, O Allah, I seek Your protection from all evil and I seek Your blessing.”
- Then recite Surah Al-Falaq three times and Surah An-Nas three times.
- Finally, recite the following: “Allahuma barik li wa tawaffani ilaika min kulli sh
Duas Against The Evil Eye
The practice of praising the goodness in another is a way to ward off the Evil Eye. The Evil Eye is a curse that is cast by someone who is envious and wants to cause harm to another person. You should also recite dua to get what you want.
There are many ways to ward off the Evil Eye, such as wearing an amulet, reciting duas, and not speaking ill of others. One of the most popular duas against the Evil Eye is “Astaghfirullah wa atoobu ilayh”. It means “I seek forgiveness from Allah and I repent to Him.”
The prayer of Ibraheem is the most famous prayer on earth and it is for the protection from the evil eye. In this Dua, Allah Almighty has promised that he will protect His believing slaves from all types of harm.